Thursday 16 May 2013

Vienna

Thought I should get going with the next episode while I had a few moments. I am meeting some of Joe's colleagues for lunch. I have directions and because I am running a little late will go there first and then maybe do the Belvedere castle after lunch . The second day saw me on the hop on hop off bus tour and these are just some of the many pictures I took of this charming city.
Narrow streets and ornate facades really dominate the Viennese skyline.
St Stephens church was my landmark. One can see the spire for miles and I could always orient my self to this beautiful church.
 
 
This last photo was taken inside. The beauty of this old places is overwhelming.
I will add a few more places when I next get sometime but Joe and I are off for the lakes tomorrow and I don't know if I will have a connection.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment