Saturday 27 August 2011

Weds Aug 24/2011

The next day Jordeane and I traveled around part of Lake Couer de Lane. We went to the town of Harrison for lunch and saw so many lakes it was too hard to keep track. At Harrison we had lunch at One Shot Charlie's overlooking the lake. Saw a sign today: If it weren't for your plumber you'd have no place to go.



However we had to hurry back as Jordeane had volunteered for duty at the North Idaho fair. So I tagged along and managed to boost the Idaho economy somewhat. I really enjoyed the displays of animals and livestock and fruits and vegetables and  quilts and handicrafts. Everything a fair should be. We ended up enjoying ourselves and so did not get back to cruisers. Ah well...leaves something for next time.





At the fair I saw the largest kohl rabi I have ever seen. And as you can see we managed to find a couple of cowboys with very short legs playing it to the max. What fun. I also had baby kitten to share my room with. I did not however manage to get a photo of Jordeane's dog Lucky. We had extremely busy and funfilled days.

No comments:

Post a Comment