Saturday 27 August 2011

Another day of the journey Aug 23/2011

I got on the road at a reasonable hour today with the thought of breakfast going through my mind. I never did stop as I realized where I was I headed over to Rathdrum Idaho to visit with Billie and Dave again. These are the people I met on the way to John Day earlier this year. After a wonderful visit I headed out again to Couer de Lane and found Jordeane's home with no trouble. What a delight. She insisted I stay for 2 days.

In the afternoon we headed over to the Helmet Outlet and I purchased a new helmet. and a few other things including a Plexus spray for windshields. It is pricey but works so well on bugs it is worth every penny. Then Jordeane took me over to Hauser Lake and we drove around it and headed to the Thirsty Moose for a drink. After which thinking of my stomach as usual I suggested we go to Cheap Shots in Spokane for supper. Dave and Shannon have really fixed the place up since the last time I was there. The motorcycles park around back on the patio and the hamburgers were huge and delicious. After dinner we went to another biker bar in Spokane where you drive right into the bar. Cruisers. They however were just closing for the evening so we headed home. A good nights sleep was in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment