Saturday 27 August 2011

Continuing the journey Aug 20/2011





Reluctantaly I had to pack up and leave everyone at Nakusp. Turk would not let me follow him nor would Bob..something about riding alone and not knowing where they were going..So for once in my life I did not know where I was going also..I just knew it was not home. I knew I wanted to take the Needles Ferry at Fauquier, BC because I had never been that way before and if you will recall in my last Blog this was to be a journey of connection with old friends. At the ferry I was in line with Rob and Colleen from Lethbridge and my first photo is Rob with his new Spyder. From the ferry we stopped for lunch with a lot of other bikers in a resort this side of Lumby. I carried on to Kelowna and when I got to Oliver was going to check into a hotel but was able to call Barb Pomeroy and spent a lovely evening with her. I even had a man who would sleep with me there....Zak her very large tabby cat took a shine to my moose quilt. We had a lovely visit. Thank you Barb for your hospitality.

No comments:

Post a Comment