Sunday 28 August 2011

Last day of this Adventure Aug 26/2011

Today I was up bright and early to go to visit Betty and get my STUFF Art had finished the backrest on my blue machine and my Western Montana BMW shirt and pin had been picked up by Betty. We had a great visit and I went back to the motel and got Jordeane and we went up to Lolo to meet the rest of the gang for breakfast at the Hayloft. Then back to the motel to pack and headed over to Big Sky BMW to say hello...then we were off like dirty shirts..Me heading home to Calgary and Jordeane to Tech days in Helena.


I arrived home at 10:30 PM. Don't like traveling at night and it had been a long day. I had word that Jordeane arrived safe and sound in Helena and so ends this particular adventure. Last night I enjoyed the finale of the Globalfest fireworks competition and today, Sunday, is the Asthma ride and on Thursday I am beginning a new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment