Thursday 16 July 2015

Missoula to Bryce Canyon

Well I am up early and heading for Hyder Alaska so will take this opportunity to try to catch up a little. Just having too much fun and getting behind. Leaving Missoula I stopped at a great little café in Drummond Montana for breakfast. I always wanted to get a picture of these horns and finally did.
On to Lava Hot Springs for the night. I pitched my tent at the KOA there and took a little walk. Did not go in the springs. They are pricey but very nice.
The Portneuf River runs beside this campground with a little waterfall near the campground.
 
This is a very pretty area and the next morning I headed east and then south> I had never been that route before.
Hedge of yellow roses and we are not even in Texas.
I passed this beautiful Mormon temple in Manti, Idaho. Then it was on to Panquitch Utah and the ever beautiful Bryce Canyon. I went to the top and stopped at all the pullouts on the way down. Will only post a few of the gorgeous places as they are all so amazing. As the video states,"Hell of a place to lose a cow."
The Natural Bridge was very cool
 
 
 
This raven was posing for tourists so they could take his picture.
 
Note the window way out there. Well I could post pictures of Bryce all day but must be on my way so will end for now and continue with my trip on the Burr Trail.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment