Wednesday 9 January 2013

Agua Caliente

Okay I think I may have figured this out so this is a test run. Arrived in Agua Calliente Dec 29 and set up camp. Then others started arriving. about 45 in all.

 
Yeah it worked! Scott who is quite a character set up this very unique to say the least (TENT)
 
As you can see in the background the weather was not as nice as last year. The next morning I headed up to Julian for that piece of apple pie that they are famous for. Steve accompanied me.While we were there it started snowing but it was fortunate we went that day as Peter tried to do it the next day and had to turn back as there was snow and ice on the road and especially on the corners. Not a good thing on a motorcycle.
 This was taken in Julian just before the great piece of pie at The Julian Pie company and before it started to snow. Note the attire of other people in the photo. Now if I could just figure out how I got this photo in here. It is most difficult with many steps. There must be a simpler way but I have no one to ask.
 
 
 
 
Wow another success and I still have no idea how I did it. Why do things have to change?
Anyway Steve and I headed back down to Agua Caliente and enjoyed a soak in the hot pool and all the great company and food that was provided. Now if I can get a few more pictures in here of the people I met. Will try to do so. Well I cannot seem to get this to work so will publish and when I solve my dilemna will post mor pictures of Agua Caliente.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment