Wednesday 9 January 2013

Agua Caliente continued

I have not got a clue but I did manage to get more pictures in Blogger. So here goes. Let's get a few more pictures and days on this blog. Here are some of the great people I met on this campout.
This is Burt and Lisa and Reid. They were here last year and are great friends.
This is Phil. One of those great people who keep turning up at these BMW events.

This is the sunrise Jan 1, 2013. It worked for me last year and is the reason I am here again. Although somewhat cooler hopefully it is the beginning of a great year just as 2012 was.

Paul Chute is also one of those great people who keep turning up at the right time.
 
Barb and her husband Kirby were camped next to me and we discovered that they had helped me out in 1998 when my sidestand was broke on my R100RT and I stopped and asked them for help holding my bike while I got off. Somewhere in Montana. Small world.
 
The lady on the left is Darrien. Her and her husband Doug brought me a tent last year. They live in Billings Montana but winter in Yuma.
 
Colleen and her husband Steve from Salt Spring Island came in shortly after I got there. I had met Colleen,s sister in Calgary and then contacted them when I got to Palm Springs. Colleen came over to meet me and I am sure we will be in touch again.
 
These are friends I met in Sipapu New Mexico BMW rally. Joan,David Karen and Art.
 
 
In the foreground is our campfire ring and the shelter in the background is where we enjoyed all our meals. The next picture is my campsite. I will close her and try and find my picture of Steve who accompanied me to Julian but at least I accomplished something today and I see a few more photos I will use in my next blog.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment