Friday 14 September 2012

Nelson, BC

The next journey begins. With the leaves starting to turn from green to gold there is definitely a nip in the air.It was cool as I left Calgary to meet Peter at Aldersyde Petrocan at 8:30 and me miscommunicating to him as usual..I told him 9:30 but we had to meet Annie at the Frank Gas Plus at 10:30. So I started from Aldersyde at 8:50. Met Annie at Frank at 10:50 and together we headed out arriving at the campsite and Peter showed up around 6.
This is the old fire hall in Moyie as Annie and I stopped at the Moyie Pub for some grub.

It was good and a very quaint, oldfashioned place. We decided to take the ferry and in doing so I met this lovely couple from Cranbrook. Scott and Denise.

And of course a lot of other bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment