Saturday 28 July 2012

2012 rallies continued

Someday I hope to figure this out. Started this next blog. Saved it. Can't find it so here goes again. After leaving Black Diamond Peter, Nelly and I headed for the UMCI International Rally and upon arriving in Missoula at 6PM decided to stay overnight at the Brooks Street Motor Inn. We had dinner at Jakers and then Nelly proceeded to walk all over Missoula. These are some of the pictures I took while on the walk.


The next morning we had breakfast at The Hayloft in Lolo and then a quick visit to the BMW shop and then we headed out..meeting Betty at the corner of HWY 12 just like we planned Ha Ha. At the top of Lolo pass we stopped and there were quite a few bikes there all traveling in various directions. But my friends Rita and David Logan whom I had not seen for 10 years were there also. We headed down and stopped in Lowell for something to eat and then proceeded on to The Lewis and Clark Resort to the rally.
Looks like Lewis and Clark may be at odds. I think we should go this way No I think this way. Okay now here is the fun part. As you all know I was searching for a guy to sleep with me to go on that guided motorcycle trip last year and it seemed to be surprisingly difficult to do. I was thinking of putting a sign on my tent..Free guided motorcycle trip. Test rides here. Well I would see Ron Pratt from LaRonge , Sask and ask him if he was ready for his test ride and he would reply NO! so I would ask again later and he would reply NO! Saturday at the banquet he called me over and said he was ready but I would need 4 cotton balls and when I asked what for He replied 2 for my nose and 2 for my ears..Seems he can't stand the smell of burning rubber nor the sound of a screaming women! Damn could not find a cotton ball anywhere. SOOO this year I brought a bag of 100. I located Tonni and Barry at their campsite and Barry let me in Ron's tent as he was up town. The following are the results of  this joke.

No comments:

Post a Comment