Wednesday 19 December 2012

1st day Palm Springs

Well it has been awhile but I don't want to bore you all with Work, Scouting, Church etc but I have been extremely busy as always. Retirement? I am however on another trip. Left Calgary Dec 18 to tunes of -25 degrees Celcius on the weekend and snow in my front yard. I headed for warmer climes. Palm Springs California and my F650GS that I left at Ken and Karen's in Sept. Arrived last night . The landing was fairly rough with some heavy wind. One woman was reassuring her child...just think roller coaster..and that pretty much desctibed it. But is was worth it. This is today. I am spending the day trying to figure out where I am going to go and when. My only set dates are Dec 29 to Jan 1 Agua Calente campout and then Death Valley campout. I made an appointment to have bike serviced on Sat at noon then I think I will head out and start visiting. So many people to see.
This is out side today.

 
 
A far cry from Calgary

No comments:

Post a Comment