Friday 21 December 2012

Second Day in California

Well I tried to do my blog last night and now I cannot find my draft. Yesterday I tried to start the bike but it just would not go so I went with Ken on his work trip and we went to Riverside BMW and purchased a battery tender. Then Ken had to go to a jewelry warehouse in Long Beach. Then on the way to Nature Vet  we stopped at San Clemente State Park. I of course forgot my camera and Ken took a few pictures for me and then emailed them for me. Well somehow in my ignorance I seem to be able to recover this one photo.
Well despite the fact it was on the (EAST) side of the road and I had confirmed with Ken we were heading north. Apparently we had turned and were heading south and somehow I missed all that. It is the Pacific Ocean and It was right there.
Well hey there is a differnt picture. I'll try for one more and hopefully publish before it disappears again.
Yeah finally figured it out, kind of. Got the battery tender hooked up but the battery is beyond charging so I have just had my bike picked up and taken to Riverside BMW and they will fix it up so I can pickup tomorrow.That will make me feel so much better.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment