Monday 24 December 2012

Mesa Arizona

Left Palm Springs yesterday. Kind of cool out on the highway. Fueled up at the pilot gas station and then headed east on I 10. Nothing really to take pictures of and I stopped at Blythe for a cup of coffee to warm up. I thought I had lots of gas so went right through Quartzite only to have my low fuel light come on in the middle of nowhere. I slowed down a bit and made it to a rest area just outside of Tonopah and met this really nice old couple from Colorado. They gave me about 1/2 gallon of gas and I made it into Tonopah and fueled up. I managed to get through Phoenix and Tempe and into Mesa but had to call for directions after that but I managed to find the place and here I am at Merril and Joyces lovely place in Mesa. We went and visited Bill and Judy Gualt last night . Can't believe it is Christmas tomorrow but Merry Christmas to all my Blog readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment