Saturday 22 December 2012

Picked up bike today Hooray

 
Yesterday I had the bike picked up and taken to Riverside BMW. The battery was too far gone to recover. Ken had shopping to do for Christmas so I just rode along to Costco, Walmart and other stores. It was interesting but I am sure not a shopper. Lots of nice cars around the Palm Springs area. Parked next to this lovely T-Bird.


 Today Ken had to pick up some gravel at a place called White Water Rock. We had some time so went up the canyon to White Water Preserve
which used to be a fish hatchery. It still has ponds and fish and would be a great place to have a picnic.
 
 

 
 
On the way back down I took these photos of the windmills and then of the smoke trees as I was pleased to get such a close up when I had missed most of the fantastic shots in Joshua tree in Sept.
 
 
 
 
After the preserve we went back down to the rock place and picked up the gravel. Very interesting place with all kinds of rocks and things made from rock.
 
 
 
 
We took the gravel back to the house. Picked up sandwiches for everyone at Karen's Grooming Business and then headed out to Riverside to get my bike. Ken dropped me off and I put the luggage on and visited with another customer from the area Hector. Then I headed back to Palm Springs 61 miles away. Traffic was heavy but I really had no problem and got back around 3:00. I checked in with Steve and |Colleen and will see them again at Agua Caliente. I contacted Merrill and Joyce and got directions to their place in Mesa for tomorrow. I will conclude with photos of the Riverside BMW dealership.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. this car colour is very good difrent style car rims are also good.

    Rims And Tires | 22 inch rims

    ReplyDelete