Wednesday 7 September 2011

Sat Sept 3/2011

Today all ten of us went to breakfast at the Nite Owl again. Then we all kind of parted ways. Chris and James an Larry and Fran and I went into Whitefish to harrass store owner Steve Mcgill at LN Company.
We certainly left him laughing and I bought a new shirt with Bling and Fran bought a new purse. Back at the campground Art and Betty's friend arrived from Missoula and they went to the House of Mystery. Chris and James had gone to see the bears and brought back a Huckleberry Pie for dessert. Betty prepared dinner..Chili Cheese dogs and salads. It was a beautiful evening and enjoyed everyones company at the picnic tables. Afterwards we all went to the Blue Moon to enjoy the dancing and fun.
The next morning SUNDAY we awoke to ice on the bikes and I packed up early..Betty made breakfast and I headed out on my next adventure.  I rode all day with only fuel stops and when I reached Billings I contacted Con's friend Wally who is in a nursing home there now. My stop was Hardin Montana at the Super 8 I was tired and definitely needed a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment