Thursday 11 October 2012

Lake Mcgregor

The following weekend turned out to be beautiful and wanting to put on a few more miles before the contest is over I decided to respond to an invitation from my past Weight Watcher Leader Sharon to see the cottage her and her husband had built and I am so glad I did. It was a beautiful day for a ride and not only is their cottage lovely but Brenda and Dawn who were also there as staff every Tuesday were there also. What a grand reunion as I had not seen them for 2 years.

Not only was the company, the food and the glorious surroundings lovely but the ride home was absolutely stunning with the sun setting to the west and the full moon rising in the east. WoW!
The grain elevators at Mossleigh silhouetted by the setting sun are a true western site vanishing from the prairies.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment