Tuesday 20 March 2012

Coming home after a great weekend

I see I need to check my posts before I actually publish them for spelling errors and I am not sure what I am doing wrong when I import pictures from my e mail. Mine are nice and clear but the ones Carol sent me are unfortunately fuzzy. Anyway we had a rather uneventful trip home on Monday. We had breakfast at Wheat Montana in Kalispell and bought several loaves of our swirl Rye bread we all like so much. Fairmont is a beautiful destination in Montana. Above is proof I was actually there. A few deer crossed our path on several occasions.


Got home in time for cubs and Wednesday I go to work. Everyone benefits by a lovely break like this and I love learning more about Montana. A friend of mine recently gave me a beautiful book. Motorcycling Montana. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment