Wednesday 17 October 2012

Last days of mileage contest

Oct13/2012
Today dawned relatively nice after that snow on Thursday and so after running errands I finally headed out to Elbow Falls on a run. It is a lovely spot and I had not been there for awhile. Unfortunately it was getting rather late so I parked, walked up and took pictures and left.
 
Some of the trees are still holding on to their leaves and the fall colors are still stunning.
 
 
 
 
Once I finished walking I headed to Bragg Creek for fuel and then went over to the shopping centre and went to The Greatest Little Wordhouse in the West and bought a couple of James Patterson books and checked out who was there on motorcycles. Did not appear to be anyone I knew so took a picture..not a very good one of the deer who hang out here and headed home. Ironically the building behind them is the Animal Clinic.
 
 
Then I headed home as it was getting dark. The next morning (Last day of contest) I got up and went to the motorcycle breakfast and then to church..where I had to read the story and try to thread a needle at the same time..REALLY!!!!
I then headed directly out to Sundre to visit with my friend Marlene and Marshall's sister and brother-in-law. Merrill and Joyce Davidson. Following is a picture of Marlene. I came home through Cochrane and just got back in time for the Cuborama meeting at the Scout Shop. Then home and I tallied up my mileage for 6 months. 27,581km Yahoo!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment